- KPMG: People services newsletter – click here;
- PWC: Energy industry and coronavirus: adapting strategies to the "new normal" click here;
- Deloitte: COVID-19 increases the speed of reaction in the real estate market. What will the new normal look like? – click here;
- Ministry of Finance announces: All companies that pay their debts until December 15 will benefit from tax amnesty – click here;
- European Commission: Romania's economy will register a contraction of 6% in 2020; the government deficit rises to 9.2% of GDP – click here.
- Italy imposes a series of liquidity measures in reaction to the COVID-19 emergency – click here;
- Norway implements financial support programme for COVID-19 impacted businesses – click here;
- EY: Spain enacts VAT rate reductions to mitigate impact of COVID-19 – click here;
- KPMG: COVID-19 Transfer Pricing Implications for Intercompany Loans – click here;
- Mexico proposes amending miscellaneous tax regulations to suspend certain due dates in response to COVID-19 – click here;
- New Zealand updates COVID-19 tax measures to include reforms to tax loss rules – click here.
Europe & Global
- OECD officials note disagreement over digital tax update, reveal plans for tax and transfer pricing guidance – click here;
- Swiss Federal Council recommends changes to withholding tax reform – click here;
- Sweden: Transfer pricing and financial transactions – click here;
- Taxing cross-border e-commerce transactions in India – click here;
- PWC: Business disruption: transfer pricing issues and consideration for the real estate invertment trust industry – click here;
- PWC: Business disruption: transfer pricing issues and effects for the banking and capital markets industry – click here;
- EY: Israeli Tax Authority releases draft circular for comments on payments to a parent company under recharge agreements for grant of stock-based compensation – click here;
- KPMG: Bolster the resilience of your transfer pricing model – click here.