- Elimination of the real beneficiary declaration for certain companies was approved. The submission of the declaration is now suspended until 15th of May – click here;
- Government support for economic recovery: What the other countries are doing, what Romania can do? – click here.
- COVID-19 and the future of Pillar one – click here;
- Norway postpones deadline for submission of corporate income tax return to 31 August 2020 due to COVID-19 – click here;
- Turkey postpones deadlines for 2019 corporation tax and enacts law to amend tax and legal provisions due to COVID-19 – click here;
- Malaysia: Further extension of country-by-country reporting deadlines (COVID-19) – click here;
- US: Consolidated return considerations of NOL carrybacks under CARES Act – click here;
- Zimbabwe: Extended deadline, transfer pricing returns for 2019 (COVID-19) – click here.
- Opinion Statement PAC 1/2020 Calling for an EU Action Concerning the Mandatory Reporting of Cross Border Arrangements Imposed by Council Directive EU/2018/822 (“DAC6”) – click here;
- Business disruption: Transfer pricing issues and effects for the insurance industry– click here;
- Dutch Government’s advisory committee publishes report on taxation of multinationals – click here;
- OECD releases Germany Stage 2 peer review report on implementation of Action 14 minimum standard – click here;
- Switzerland proposes changes related to relief from Swiss withholding tax under its international tax treaties – click here;
- Turkey: Transfer pricing documentation requirements, implementation update – click here;
- Russia notifies Luxembourg and Malta of tax treaty changes – click here.
- US IRS signed more advance pricing agreements in 2019 than in recent years but backlog remains – click here;
- US IRS issues frequently asked questions on transfer pricing documentation, best practices – click here;
- New South Korea transfer pricing and diverted profits tax laws enter into effect – click here;
- Kenya proposes Tax Laws Amendments Bill, 2020 – click here.